- This website provides strictly educational information related to the stock market, and other investments such as options to the Forex market.
- This site does not provide any form of investment advisement, and MTTS LLC or any of its employees doesn’t purports to be registered by the S.E.C. as an “investment adviser” (under Section 202(a)(11) of the Advisers Act) to trade any securities or provide information considered to be investment advisement.
- Educational tools provided should be seen as demonstrations or case study examples that traders can learn from in order to improve their trading style not impacting their ultimate choice for any 1 particular investment idea.
- Under Section 202(a)(11)(A)-(E) of the Advisers Act expressly excludes certain persons or firms from the definition of an investment adviser such as MTTS Trading LLC and any of its related parties from liability due to:
a. Providing only general impersonal advice not tailored to any one individual,
b. Providing genuine market analysis/commentary of the entire broad market and does not promote any individual security returns or guarantee individual investment returns,
c. Provides daily watchlist market analysis/commentary of the market responding to every major market activity/event affecting the securities industry.
- Any educational information provided should be taken with the investor’s own discretion, and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional licensed investment advisor and/or proper due diligence.
- This website is for informational purposes only, and in no way is considered to solicit any particular equity, option, or other form of security seen as only commentary.
- The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your investment decisions and should seek the advice of qualified securities professional before making any investment. MTTS discloses at all times whether the entity owns the stock, option, or FX currency pair before making any blog post, watchlist, or FX post.
MTTS Trading 2017.